- Will C W Chanter ever have an original thought or talking point or will he just continue to orbit original info and piggyback it ?
- Why did C W Chanter state that he was quitting youtube because he had more important things to take care of and that he needed to get himself right (to then return to YT a week later.).
- Does C W Chanter seriously think he can start a new world religion by getting everyone to chant shit?
- Does C W Chanter seriously believe that he can hex people to make then quit youtube? Is this ethical behavior for an attorney?
- If C W Chanter writes open letters to other youtubers that have bigger platforms than he does, will he get picked up on and finally make his big break?
- Does C W Chanter secretly consider himself to be an expert on non experts?
- Is CW Chanter really bringing anything new to the playground ?
A few links from this blog – 2012
ANDREW BASAGIO FROM 2012
Someone tell CW Chanter he is 5 years late. It is what it is… Failed Wizardry.
Forgot about this one…from 2012
Here is Bill Ryan singing the praises of his”intuitive” friends, David Wilcock, David Icke and others…
“Every significant presenter in the realm of information in which you and I are operating in, there is a huge team, Project Camelot, David Icke, our friends DAVID WILCOCK, Alex Collier, Goerge Green..all have a PROFOUND SPIRITUAL ORIENTATION, every single one of them..we met Patrick ? the reason why he was wrong is because he doesn’t have a spiritual orientation becuase he is a scientist, Bill Deagel is a profoundly spiritual person, Kerry is a profoundly spiritual person…they all have a unfying thread of being profoundly spiritual”
So Bill Ryan… profoundly spiritual and highly intuitive ?
Massive amounts of damage control being implemented . lol!